FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are “Max 8 Tours”?
They are a tour package designed to let you discover really the Italy's wonders by a complete itineraries that include many stops, excursions and a lot of services, all of high quality.
2) What are the differences between the formulas: DELUXE, PREMIUM and SMART?
Only the hotel accommodations – Deluxe 5 star hotels, Premium 4 star hotels and Smart elegant B&B - all other services are the same.
3) What is the meaning of “Team up”? Why is it convenient for me?
The Tours are engineered so as closer you come to 8 people plus the cost is significantly reduced. Therefore call your friends, reunite your relatives and take advantage of discounts to enjoy a fantastic travel.
4) How can I book a tour package?
Please fill in the booking form that you can find in each tour description on our web site.
5) How far in advance should I make a reservation?
All tours must be booked no later than 20 days before the departure date.
6) Can I change the tour package or add other services?
Yes, every package can be modified according to your requirements. On the booking form, please specify the changes in the box “notes and/or requests”, of course, each variation depends on availability and may involve a change in the tour price.
7) Can I change also the duration of the packages?
Of course, for example if you want to do only two or three days of tour package it can be done easily, specifying it always in the box “notes and/or requests” of booking form.
8) I like different tours to various destinations. Is it possible combine them together?
9) Who organizes the travel arrangements on this website?
We at Daltours organise all the travel arrangements in our tour packages in close cooperation with trusted local suppliers.
10) What currency do you charge in?
We charge only in Euros
11) When do I receive my travel vouchers?
Vouchers are sent by email after we have received your payment in full and as soon as all arrangements in your tour package have been booked by your travel consultant
12) What are cancellation penalties?
In any case, the deposit will not be refunded. A reservation can be cancelled with the refund of the balance within 7 days before departure.
13) Can we book if we are more than 8 persons?
14) Do you offer a discount for children?
We offer discounts for children for most products published on our website. The discount depends on the age of the child and on the type of service being offered and will be quoted in the booking phase
15) Are the departures guaranteed?
Yes, once the booking is confirmed, departures are always guaranteed.
16) What is included in the tour price?
Transfers, guided tours, hotel accommodations, dinners and everything that is present in the tour description on our web site.
17) Why aren’t flights included in your packages?
Daltours does not arrange flights because we are ground services specialists and because it is generally cheaper for you to book flights directly with the airlines. This also allows you to take advantage of the airlines’ frequent flyer programs
18) What happens if I fly into a city from which your packages don’t depart?
We will either quote you a transfer to where the tour starts or we can quote a bespoke tour starting from your arrival city
19) Should I add some kind of insurance?
Yes, you can either buy medical / baggage insurance from us or from your local supplier. Another type of insurance is late cancellation protection which guarantees you a percentage refund if you should cancel at the last minute for a limited number of serious reasons (which need to be backed up with documentation)